This course is LREC approved for 4 hours of continuing education credit, and is presented in a live format.
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain how to handle security deposits and evictions
- State the details that apply to the various state and federal laws that apply to property management.
- Recognize the various duties of a professional property manager
- Identify the protected classes under the fair housing law
- Recall the possible penalties for fair housing violations
- Identify the situations that are exempt from fair housing regulations.
- Understand prohibited acts involving the Fair Housing Act