This course is LREC approved for 4 hours of continuing education credit. Virtual stream continuing education courses bring a live instructor directly to you in real-time. All of the advantages of live instruction, combined with all of the conveniences of online learning.
Details About This Course:
In this course, licensees will be presented updates and reminded of important concepts related to Fair Housing and discrimination laws. Also included is training on the ADA as well as other related risk management measures.
This course is LREC approved for 4 hours of continuing education credit, and is presented in a virtual live format.
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain how to handle security deposits and evictions
- State the details that apply to the various state and federal laws that apply to property management.
- Recognize the various duties of a professional property manager
- Identify the protected classes under the fair housing law
- Recall the possible penalties for fair housing violations
- Identify the situations that are exempt from fair housing regulations.
- Understand prohibited acts involving the Fair Housing Act