Superstars 2.0 - No Agent Left Behind
Superstars 2.0 real estate training is exactly what any real estate pro, new or old, needs in order to understand what it really takes to make it in the highly competitive world of real estate. In order to achieve a career in real estate that really matters, Superstars 2.0 focuses on several key areas agents need to succeed including:
- The importance of goal-setting and how to think like a high achiever
- The "Superstar Skills for Success" which REALLY separate the successful from those who aren't. It is the little things that matter - and what you will know that your competition won't!
- Essential skills for success in real estate that you just don't learn in pre-license school including:
- The true art of negotiating and using contracts to your advantage
- How to deliver a KILLER listing presentation that will both earn you business and set you apart from the competition
- How to make your phone ring with REAL effective lead generation strategies - and what to do when your phone does ring!
- The importance of pricing and how to both examine the market AND explain it to your client properly
- Transaction management tips, techniques, and strategies to ensure your clients will never do a deal without you on their side again!
- Managing risk and understanding laws and rules and how to actually apply them in your real estate business - and stay OUT of trouble!
- Marketing and sales skills to sell more houses and sell yourself
- Plus much much MUCH more!
Enrollment in Superstars 2.0 includes Donaldson Real Estate School's LREC approved online 45-hour post-licensing* AND the current year's continuing education courses* for those who need the CE credit. Your compliance is part of the package, but Superstars 2.0 is about so much more than that! Superstars 2.0 is not a course for credit, it is designed to "take it if you want to make it!"
Superstars 2.0 is an action packed, hands-on classroom training course taught exclusively with Chris Donaldson. This BootCamp Course will meet Monday-Friday from 9:00am - 2:00pm each day.
Each session will bring you serious functional training that every real estate agent should have, in addition to the critical sales and business building skills you need.
Spring 2019 Session Meeting Dates:
- May 20th
- May 21
- May 22
- May 23
- May 24
For more information, please call our office at 1-800-257-2741 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team is ready to help you achieve your goals!
*Certain terms and conditions may apply to regulatory credit offerings