In order to become a claims adjuster in Louisiana, a license exam covering material related to the type of adjuster license must be passed as part of the application process.
In this convenient on-demand online course, exam applicants will have the opportunity to prepare for any of the following adjuster exams:
- Automobile Adjuster (Series 201)
- Personal Lines Adjuster (Series 202)
- Commerical Lines Adjuster (Series 203)
- Property & Casualty Adjuster (Series 204)
- Crop Adjuster (Series 205)
- Workers Compensation Adjuster (Series 206)
- Public Adjuster (Series 301)
The course is divided into individual units of instruction with a combination of text, audio, video and practice exams. While a pre-license course may not be required to apply for an adjuster license, don't schedule your license exam until you've taken this course!!
This course does not include any licensing credits and is intended for exam preparation only. Adjusters seeking continuing education credits should register for the continuing education course package here: https://store.donaldsoneducation.com/product?catalog=0INS-LA-ADJ24I